Indian National Congress party’s owner and MP from Wayanad in Kerala, Rahul Gandhi has recently discovered the meaning of word “free”. But he is yet to discover that free doesn’t just mean getting things without paying for them but also stands for being able to think without restrictions.
In this vlog I look at what is driving his demand for free COVID vaccines and dive deep into the consequences of following up on that demand.
If you would rather just listen to this episode, catch the podcast here:
Letter 13: Indian state's continuing assault on Hindu festivals, language wars in Tamil Nadu temples, temple demolitions and secularism of Jharkhand assembly – Letters from the basement
- Letter 13: Indian state's continuing assault on Hindu festivals, language wars in Tamil Nadu temples, temple demolitions and secularism of Jharkhand assembly
- Letter 12: Partition horrors remembrance day, Periyarist government's assault on temples in Tamil Nadu, a deep-dive into Malabar Hindu Genocide
- Letter 11: August 15, is it really Independence Day for Hindus in India?
- Letter 10: Right-wing, left-wing and Hindus in India
- Letter 9: The Hindu rate of growth